Photos from the 1900s. This was on one of the lines of the 193 km system of the metre-gauge Chemins de fer vicinaux du Jura which were built in the first decades of the 20th century and closed between 1938 and 1950.
Today this viaduct is on a chemin randonée, roughly a rail trail. In 2004 the Tour de France was routed over it. More photos here