Seen in 1973. A total 26 were built by British United Traction. The first batch of 20 from 1959 had seating for 32, a chassis from Leyland and a 99 kW electric motor from Metropolitan-Vickers. The second batch of 6 from 1963 were same type, but with three doors instead of two and seating reduced to 20. Two are preserved.